Black Graduation Recognition Ceremony
Friday, May 8, 2020
Holmes Student Center, Carl Sandburg Auditorium
The Center for Black Studies is proud to present the 31th annual Black Graduation recognition ceremony. The ceremony brings together the NIU community to congratulate students on their persistence, hard work and accomplishments.
- Parking on campus is limited. Please plan accordingly. The visitor parking lot rate is $5. If the visitor lot is full, a daily parking pass for the parking garage can be purchased for $5 at the visitor lot.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 2 p.m.
- Seating in Sandburg Auditorium is limited
- Graduates should arrive at Holmes Student Center, with cap and gown, no later than 1:15 p.m.
- All graduates participating in Black Graduation are required to wear cap and gown (regalia). Please plan to pick up graduation regalia prior to Friday’s ceremony. December graduates can contact the Center for Black Studies to borrow a gap and gown.